Grand Thef Auto Star Wars
Sign in! Please!
If you dont have an acount, sign up!
------------"------------
In order to view our posts and perform downloads, Sign up.

DYOM Missions Topic/Post/Category votation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where it will be attached?

50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

DYOM Missions Topic/Post/Category votation!

Post by HubertKenobi on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 pm

This is a poll to vote What kind of Post and Where we attach this Topic or Post about DYOM Missions to Download.

(To change the name, please make a reply with the suggestion, and the best one will be chosen.
If there is a draw, we will make a new pool just for the name) - True Diplomacy, it isn't?

*If you choose the number one, there will be two new topics attached on |"News"/"Novidades" & Downloads|...:
Open this
spoiler:
1st-> The "DYOM Missions Downloads"
2nd-> The "GTA SW MM Downloads" where will be moved all the Download Topics about the GTASWMM attached on "News"/"Novidades" & Downloads" at this moment.

Pros -> Saves visual space to the forum and will be more organized.
Cons -> Give us more work to do, moving the topics of the |"News"/"Novidades" & Downloads| (Category).
Perhaps this way, don't call so much attention, or will not be as well advertised that there is the DYOM Mission Downloads (Sub-Category and Topics).

**If you choose the number two, there will be a new sub-category attached on "PUBLIC TOPICS" :
Open this
spoiler:
1st-> The "DYOM Missions Downloads" attached on "PUBLIC TOPICS" Category.

Pros -> The most obvious and perhaps the most advertised one. The way that gives less work.
Cons -> Maybe it's a bit disorganized and less visually pleasing... What also can make people lose the interest for the forum and mainly for the Mod. It will be a lot of information on Homepage.

***If you choose the number three, there will be a new sub-category attached on "GRAND THEFT AUTO STAR WARS" :
Open this
spoiler:
1st-> The "DYOM Missions Downloads" attached on "GRAND THEFT AUTO STAR WARS" Category.

Pros -> One of the most obvious and perhaps the most advertised one. One of the ways that gives less work.
Cons -> Maybe it's a little bit disorganized and less visually pleasing... What also can make people lose the interest for the forum and mainly for the Mod. It will be a lot of information on Homepage.

****If you choose the number four, there will be a new topic attached on "Grand Theft Auto Star Wars (English Topic)" :
Open this
spoiler:
1st-> The "DYOM Missions Downloads" attached on "Grand Theft Auto Star Wars (English Topic)".

Pros -> Gives little work and it's more/less obvious.
Cons -> I think it in not so obvious, because it´ll be a little hidden... and maybe people will not click on that category to see DYOM Missions, maybe to know what is "GTA SW MM"... (I don't recomend this one)

*****If you choose the number five, there will be a new topic attached on "Others" :
Open this
spoiler:
1st-> The "DYOM Missions Downloads" attached on "Others".

Pros -> Well, I think this one is very good to vote, because maybe DYOM is considered an Other thing about this mod. We can open a new DYOM topic there...
Cons -> The only thing that makes me think, it's because "GTASWMM" is very connected to DYOM, and maybe is not a good Idea calling It the "Other"...

GOOD LUCK!

*_________________*
I'm the Admin like my best friends and helpers on this mod. I'm the guy who Founded "GTA SW MM".
Play games! Gta San Andreas! With our mod! Gta Sa Star Wars!
My nickname is hubertkenobi7, youtube is Hubert Kenobi...
Mail me: hubertkenobi@gmail.com

HubertKenobi
Emperor
Emperor

Specialty
  • General
  • Spy
  • Engineer

Posts : 76 Join date : 2012-01-25 Age : 22 Location : Portugal

http://gta-sa-sw-megamod-en.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top